3.9/5 (out of 380 reviews ) | 📥 3338158 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Get Mindomo to organize your thoughts, present ideas, take or record notes, study and memorize, plan your work and keep track of your goals, brainstorm, and many more
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Mindomo?
The Mindomo has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 380 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Mindomo have?
The Mindomo has a user base of 3338158 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Mindomo?
The cost of the Mindomo is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Mindomo?
To download Mindomo follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Mindomo
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Mindomo
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Mindomo addon’s description :
|get mindomo organize||1|
|mindomo organize thoughts||1|
|organize thoughts present||1|
|thoughts present ideas||1|
|present ideas take||1|
|ideas take record||1|
|take record notes||1|
|record notes study||1|
|notes study memorize||1|
|study memorize plan||1|
|memorize plan work||1|
|plan work keep||1|
|work keep track||1|
|keep track goals||1|
|track goals brainstorm||1|