MNB Currency Rates
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 148 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Hungarian National Bank Currency exchange rates for Google Sheets™
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the MNB Currency Rates?
The MNB Currency Rates has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the MNB Currency Rates have?
The MNB Currency Rates has a user base of 148 active users.
3. What is the cost of the MNB Currency Rates?
The cost of the MNB Currency Rates is Free of charge.
4. How to download the MNB Currency Rates?
To install MNB Currency Rates follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: MNB Currency Rates
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the MNB Currency Rates
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the MNB Currency Rates addon’s description :
|google spreadsheets™ great||1|
|spreadsheets™ great asset||1|
|great asset instead||1|
|asset instead microsoft||1|
|instead microsoft excel||1|
|microsoft excel supports||1|
|excel supports collaboration||1|
|supports collaboration functions||1|
|collaboration functions cells||1|
|functions cells great||1|
|cells great add-on||1|
|great add-on system||1|
|add-on system extend||1|
|system extend functionality||1|
|extend functionality usually||1|