5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 588 installs | 💲 N/A
mongoDB to Google Spreadsheet
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the mongoSheet?
The mongoSheet has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the mongoSheet have?
The mongoSheet has a user base of 588 active users.
3. What is the cost of the mongoSheet?
The cost of the mongoSheet is N/A.
4. How to download the mongoSheet?
To download mongoSheet follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: mongoSheet
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the mongoSheet
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the mongoSheet addon’s description :
|connect mongodb atlas||1|
|mongodb atlas installation||1|
|atlas installation google||1|
|installation google spreadsheet||1|
|google spreadsheet crud||1|
|spreadsheet crud operations||1|
|crud operations undefined||1|