My Class Rocks
4.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 15226 installs | 💲 N/A
My Class Rocks offers a dashboard of your Google Classroom teacher activity directly in Google Sheets. It pulls the teacher’s Classroom data into sheets in your active spreadsheet and calculates some useful statistics and charts aggregated at the course level and at the course work level.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the My Class Rocks?
The My Class Rocks has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the My Class Rocks have?
The My Class Rocks has a user base of 15226 active users.
3. What is the cost of the My Class Rocks?
The cost of the My Class Rocks is N/A.
4. How to download the My Class Rocks?
To install My Class Rocks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: My Class Rocks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the My Class Rocks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the My Class Rocks addon’s description :
|level aggregated stats||2|
|homework completion rate||2|
|completion rate average||2|
|rate average completion||2|
|average completion time||2|
|completion time days||2|
|time days average||2|
|days average grading||2|
|average grading time||2|
|grading time days||2|
|well average maximum||2|
|average maximum minimum||2|
|maximum minimum median||2|
|minimum median grades||2|
|table containing course||2|