My Mail Merge
3/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 616 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
My Mail Merge is an easy, fast and effective mail merging tool which allows you to send your Email campaigns right away from your Gmail™ panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the My Mail Merge?
The My Mail Merge has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the My Mail Merge have?
The My Mail Merge has a user base of 616 active users.
3. What is the cost of the My Mail Merge?
The cost of the My Mail Merge is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the My Mail Merge?
To install My Mail Merge follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: My Mail Merge
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the My Mail Merge
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the My Mail Merge addon’s description :
|mail merge tool||8|
|third party application||3|
|feature mail merge||3|
|number email addresses||3|
|email campaigns right||2|
|party application one||2|
|application one time||2|
|first name last||2|
|name last name||2|
|format every time||2|
|reports every email||2|
|every email campaign||2|
|mail merge allows||2|
|successful email marketing||2|
|email marketing campaigns||2|