2.6/5 (out of 22 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
Smart Tools. Smart Research.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the NoodleTools?
The NoodleTools has a rating of 2.6 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.
2. How many active users does the NoodleTools have?
The NoodleTools has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the NoodleTools?
The cost of the NoodleTools is N/A.
4. How to download the NoodleTools?
To install NoodleTools follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: NoodleTools
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the NoodleTools
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the NoodleTools addon’s description :
|deploy noodletools app||1|
|noodletools app google||1|
|app google apps||1|
|google apps domain||1|
|apps domain giving||1|
|domain giving students||1|
|giving students teachers||1|
|students teachers single-sign-on||1|
|teachers single-sign-on access||1|
|single-sign-on access universal||1|
|access universal navigation||1|
|universal navigation bar||1|
|navigation bar designed||1|
|bar designed educators||1|
|designed educators noodletools||1|