5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 260 installs | 💲 N/A
Pull reports from Google Ad Manager into Google Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Ocelot Metrics?
The Ocelot Metrics has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Ocelot Metrics have?
The Ocelot Metrics has a user base of 260 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Ocelot Metrics?
The cost of the Ocelot Metrics is N/A.
4. How to download the Ocelot Metrics?
To install Ocelot Metrics follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Ocelot Metrics
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Ocelot Metrics
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Ocelot Metrics addon’s description :
|google data studio||2|
|https ocelotstudio products||2|
|ocelotstudio products ocelot-metrics||2|
|ocelot metrics allows||1|
|metrics allows pull||1|
|allows pull reporting||1|
|pull reporting google||1|
|reporting google manager||1|
|google manager api||1|
|manager api google||1|
|api google sheets||1|
|google sheets automated||1|
|sheets automated manager||1|
|automated manager reporting||1|
|manager reporting pull||1|