Omnigy – Data Reports
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 171 installs | 💲 N/A
Omnigy Data Reports turns Google Spreadsheets into a Digital Marketing Report Platform.
All you have to do is select a KPI and a Date Range and Omnigy extracts all the information creating a report automatically.
►Get metrics from multiple sources into Google Sheets. We provide any integrations you need (really !!)
►Refresh reports automatically or by a click of a button.
►Build Reports in seconds
►All the Power of Google Spreadsheets for customizing your Reports.
– Facebook Insides
– Facebook Ads
– Google Analytics
– Sentiment Analysis
– Google Spreadsheets
– and many more.
If you dont find the channel you need, just get in touch with our team, we add new integrations every month.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Omnigy – Data Reports?
The Omnigy – Data Reports has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Omnigy – Data Reports have?
The Omnigy – Data Reports has a user base of 171 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Omnigy – Data Reports?
The cost of the Omnigy – Data Reports is N/A.
4. How to download the Omnigy – Data Reports?
To install Omnigy – Data Reports follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Omnigy – Data Reports
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Omnigy – Data Reports
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Omnigy – Data Reports addon’s description :
|select kpi date||1|
|kpi date range||1|
|date range omnigy||1|
|range omnigy extracts||1|
|omnigy extracts information||1|
|extracts information creating||1|
|information creating report||1|
|creating report automatically||1|
|report automatically ►get||1|
|automatically ►get metrics||1|
|►get metrics multiple||1|
|metrics multiple sources||1|