4/5 (out of 18 reviews ) | 📥 68708 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Files and Folders notifications for Google Drive™, work with all your files.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the onleenotification?
The onleenotification has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.
2. How many active users does the onleenotification have?
The onleenotification has a user base of 68708 active users.
3. What is the cost of the onleenotification?
The cost of the onleenotification is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the onleenotification?
To download onleenotification follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: onleenotification
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the onleenotification
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the onleenotification addon’s description :
|integration receive notification||2|
|test trial period||2|
|details https wwwonleenotificationcom||2|
|google workspace™ add-on||2|
|please contact https||2|
|contact https wwwonleenotificationcom||2|
|https wwwonleenotificationcom contact||2|
|onleenotification keep updated||1|
|keep updated changes||1|
|updated changes google||1|
|changes google files||1|
|google files folders||1|
|files folders 🏷️||1|
|folders 🏷️ test||1|
|🏷️ test days||1|