3/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1186 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the OpenHDR Viewer?
The OpenHDR Viewer has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the OpenHDR Viewer have?
The OpenHDR Viewer has a user base of 1186 active users.
3. What is the cost of the OpenHDR Viewer?
The cost of the OpenHDR Viewer is N/A.
4. How to download the OpenHDR Viewer?
To download OpenHDR Viewer follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: OpenHDR Viewer
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the OpenHDR Viewer
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the OpenHDR Viewer addon’s description :
|openhdr viewer allows||1|
|viewer allows hdr||1|
|allows hdr images||1|
|hdr images viewed||1|
|images viewed natively||1|
|viewed natively browser||1|
|natively browser multiple||1|
|browser multiple tone-mappers||1|
|multiple tone-mappers provided||1|
|tone-mappers provided image||1|
|provided image saved||1|
|image saved jpeg||1|