3.9/5 (out of 17 reviews ) | 📥 250061 installs | 💲 N/A
Video editor to merge, resize, scale, trim, snap, rotate, and cut your videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the OpenShot?
The OpenShot has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.
2. How many active users does the OpenShot have?
The OpenShot has a user base of 250061 active users.
3. What is the cost of the OpenShot?
The cost of the OpenShot is N/A.
4. How to download the OpenShot?
To install OpenShot follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: OpenShot
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the OpenShot
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the OpenShot addon’s description :
|openshot online video||1|
|online video editor||1|
|video editor provides||1|
|editor provides following||1|
|provides following features||1|
|following features support||1|
|features support many||1|
|support many video||1|
|many video audio||1|
|video audio image||1|
|audio image formats||1|
|image formats based||1|
|formats based ffmpeg||1|
|based ffmpeg unlimited||1|
|ffmpeg unlimited tracks||1|