4.3/5 (out of 7 reviews ) | 📥 2251 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Inform your investment decisions by creating data sheets that calculate potential stock option profit and ROI at varied price points.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the OptionsWhatIf?
The OptionsWhatIf has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
2. How many active users does the OptionsWhatIf have?
The OptionsWhatIf has a user base of 2251 active users.
3. What is the cost of the OptionsWhatIf?
The cost of the OptionsWhatIf is Free of charge.
4. How to download the OptionsWhatIf?
To download OptionsWhatIf follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: OptionsWhatIf
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the OptionsWhatIf
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the OptionsWhatIf addon’s description :
|enter stock symbol||1|
|stock symbol markets||1|
|symbol markets choose||1|
|markets choose desired||1|
|choose desired option||1|
|desired option expiration||1|
|option expiration dates||1|
|expiration dates new||1|
|dates new sheet||1|
|new sheet inserted||1|