3.8/5 (out of 20 reviews ) | 📥 317305 installs | 💲 N/A
This add-on helps to create the structure of an #OrganicLearningResource something like an “interactive Mind Map” in Google Slides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the OrganicLearningResource?
The OrganicLearningResource has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.
2. How many active users does the OrganicLearningResource have?
The OrganicLearningResource has a user base of 317305 active users.
3. What is the cost of the OrganicLearningResource?
The cost of the OrganicLearningResource is N/A.
4. How to download the OrganicLearningResource?
To download OrganicLearningResource follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: OrganicLearningResource
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the OrganicLearningResource
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the OrganicLearningResource addon’s description :
|used “back button”||3|
|“back button” main||3|
|button” main slide||3|
|add-on helps create||1|
|helps create structure||1|
|create structure #organiclearningresource||1|
|structure #organiclearningresource something||1|
|#organiclearningresource something like||1|
|something like “interactive||1|
|like “interactive mind||1|
|“interactive mind map”||1|
|mind map” google||1|
|map” google slides||1|
|google slides also||1|
|slides also known||1|