4.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 14603 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Password Manager?
The Password Manager has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Password Manager have?
The Password Manager has a user base of 14603 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Password Manager?
The cost of the Password Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Password Manager?
To download Password Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Password Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Password Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Password Manager addon’s description :
|admins add-on setup||1|
|add-on setup workflow||1|
|setup workflow authority||1|
|workflow authority delegated||1|
|authority delegated teachers||1|
|delegated teachers allow||1|
|teachers allow change||1|
|allow change passwords||1|
|change passwords students||1|
|passwords students works||1|
|students works admins||1|
|works admins maintain||1|
|admins maintain spreadsheet||1|
|maintain spreadsheet list||1|
|spreadsheet list org||1|