PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox
4.4/5 (out of 331 reviews ) | 📥 481367 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Edit PDF files for free for Google Drive, Dropbox. You can add annotate, text, images, form field, freehand, highlight, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox?
The PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 331 reviews.
2. How many active users does the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox have?
The PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox has a user base of 481367 active users.
3. What is the cost of the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox?
The cost of the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox is Free of charge.
4. How to download the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox?
To install PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the PDF Editor for Drive, Dropbox addon’s description :
|edit pdf files||1|
|pdf files free||1|
|files free google||1|
|free google drive||1|
|google drive dropbox||1|
|drive dropbox add||1|
|dropbox add annotate||1|
|add annotate text||1|
|annotate text images||1|
|text images form||1|