5/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 118 installs | 💲 N/A
People analytics platform to improve employee engagement, culture & experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Peergauge?
The Peergauge has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Peergauge have?
The Peergauge has a user base of 118 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Peergauge?
The cost of the Peergauge is N/A.
4. How to download the Peergauge?
To install Peergauge follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Peergauge
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Peergauge
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Peergauge addon’s description :
|measure employee engagement||2|
|employee engagement culture||2|
|custom drivers sub-drivers||2|
|peergauge people analytics||1|
|people analytics platform||1|
|analytics platform helps||1|
|platform helps organisations||1|
|helps organisations measure||1|
|organisations measure employee||1|
|engagement culture experience||1|
|culture experience short||1|
|experience short anonymous||1|
|short anonymous assessments||1|
|anonymous assessments providing||1|
|assessments providing insights||1|