Personal Computer Emulator
4.8/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 9267 installs | 💲 Free of charge
PC emulator of Mac II, Mac Plus. Open a disk image file (DSK), and Run programs or Play the game directly in your browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Personal Computer Emulator?
The Personal Computer Emulator has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Personal Computer Emulator have?
The Personal Computer Emulator has a user base of 9267 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Personal Computer Emulator?
The cost of the Personal Computer Emulator is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Personal Computer Emulator?
To install Personal Computer Emulator follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Personal Computer Emulator
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Personal Computer Emulator
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Personal Computer Emulator addon’s description :
|open disk image||2|
|disk image file||2|
|app emulator mac||1|
|emulator mac mac||1|
|mac mac plus||1|
|mac plus 1980s~1990s||1|
|plus 1980s~1990s open||1|
|1980s~1990s open disk||1|
|image file dsk||1|
|file dsk computer||1|
|dsk computer url||1|
|computer url google||1|