Personal Video Editor
2.4/5 (out of 36 reviews ) | 📥 125805 installs | 💲 Free of charge
It allows you to cut/crop the video, audio and encode it in different formats such as mp4, avi, mov, m4a, aac, wma, gif animation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Personal Video Editor?
The Personal Video Editor has a rating of 2.4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Personal Video Editor have?
The Personal Video Editor has a user base of 125805 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Personal Video Editor?
The cost of the Personal Video Editor is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Personal Video Editor?
To install Personal Video Editor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Personal Video Editor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Personal Video Editor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Personal Video Editor addon’s description :
|video editor allows||1|
|editor allows cut||1|
|allows cut crop||1|
|cut crop video||1|
|crop video audio||1|
|video audio encode||1|
|audio encode different||1|
|encode different formats||1|
|different formats app||1|
|formats app create||1|
|app create ffmpeg||1|
|create ffmpeg command||1|
|ffmpeg command line||1|
|command line encoding||1|
|line encoding encode||1|