5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 55 installs | 💲 N/A
Report suspicious emails to IT administrators
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Phin Security?
The Phin Security has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Phin Security have?
The Phin Security has a user base of 55 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Phin Security?
The cost of the Phin Security is N/A.
4. How to download the Phin Security?
To download Phin Security follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Phin Security
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Phin Security
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Phin Security addon’s description :
|public facing add-in||1|
|facing add-in ties||1|
|add-in ties phin||1|
|ties phin security’s||1|
|phin security’s paid||1|
|security’s paid security||1|
|paid security awareness||1|
|security awareness platform||1|
|awareness platform addon||1|
|platform addon send||1|