4.1/5 (out of 219 reviews ) | 📥 3458029 installs | 💲 N/A
PhishAlarmÂ® allows users to alert security and incident response teams to suspected phishing emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the PhishAlarm?
The PhishAlarm has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 219 reviews.
2. How many active users does the PhishAlarm have?
The PhishAlarm has a user base of 3458029 active users.
3. What is the cost of the PhishAlarm?
The cost of the PhishAlarm is N/A.
4. How to download the PhishAlarm?
To download PhishAlarm follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: PhishAlarm
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the PhishAlarm
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the PhishAlarm addon’s description :
|phishalarmâ® gmail add-on||1|
|gmail add-on allows||1|
|add-on allows users||1|
|allows users alert||1|
|users alert security||1|
|alert security incident||1|
|security incident response||1|
|incident response teams||1|
|response teams suspected||1|
|teams suspected phishing||1|
|suspected phishing emails||1|
|phishing emails valuable||1|
|emails valuable addition||1|
|valuable addition security||1|
|addition security awareness||1|