Portal – SBC Technology
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 134 installs | 💲 N/A
Portal is for showing G Suite Emails, Drive, Calendar events, Group post etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Portal – SBC Technology?
The Portal – SBC Technology has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Portal – SBC Technology have?
The Portal – SBC Technology has a user base of 134 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Portal – SBC Technology?
The cost of the Portal – SBC Technology is N/A.
4. How to download the Portal – SBC Technology?
To install Portal – SBC Technology follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Portal – SBC Technology
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Portal – SBC Technology
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Portal – SBC Technology addon’s description :
|portal sbc technology||1|
|sbc technology based||1|
|technology based google||1|
|based google cloud||1|
|google cloud platform||1|
|cloud platform portal||1|
|platform portal integration||1|
|portal integration suite||1|
|integration suite mail||1|
|suite mail calendar||1|
|mail calendar events||1|
|calendar events drive||1|
|events drive groups||1|
|drive groups showing||1|
|groups showing unread||1|