0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 43 installs | 💲 N/A
Get data from 3rd party services with Google Sheets formulas.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the PrograMaker?
The PrograMaker has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the PrograMaker have?
The PrograMaker has a user base of 43 active users.
3. What is the cost of the PrograMaker?
The cost of the PrograMaker is N/A.
4. How to download the PrograMaker?
To download PrograMaker follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: PrograMaker
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the PrograMaker
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the PrograMaker addon’s description :
|obtain data 3rd||1|
|data 3rd party||1|
|3rd party services||1|
|party services devices||1|
|services devices using||1|
|devices using programaker||1|
|using programaker google||1|