2.4/5 (out of 441 reviews ) | 📥 964187 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the ProQuest RefWorks?
The ProQuest RefWorks has a rating of 2.4 out of 5 based on 441 reviews.
2. How many active users does the ProQuest RefWorks have?
The ProQuest RefWorks has a user base of 964187 active users.
3. What is the cost of the ProQuest RefWorks?
The cost of the ProQuest RefWorks is N/A.
4. How to download the ProQuest RefWorks?
To download ProQuest RefWorks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: ProQuest RefWorks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the ProQuest RefWorks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the ProQuest RefWorks addon’s description :
|refworks google docs||2|
|institution refworks refworks||1|
|refworks refworks google||1|
|google docs lets||1|
|docs lets refworks||1|
|lets refworks users||1|
|refworks users add||1|
|users add in-text||1|
|add in-text footnote||1|
|in-text footnote citations||1|