Publish to WordPress
2.3/5 (out of 66 reviews ) | 📥 4972 installs | 💲 N/A
Publish to WordPress allows you to publish content to your WordPress site from Google Docs without affecting the content formatting.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Publish to WordPress?
The Publish to WordPress has a rating of 2.3 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Publish to WordPress have?
The Publish to WordPress has a user base of 4972 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Publish to WordPress?
The cost of the Publish to WordPress is N/A.
4. How to download the Publish to WordPress?
To download Publish to WordPress follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Publish to WordPress
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Publish to WordPress
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Publish to WordPress addon’s description :
|publish wordpress super||1|
|wordpress super helpful||1|
|super helpful add-on||1|
|helpful add-on wordpress||1|
|add-on wordpress users||1|
|wordpress users create||1|
|users create content||1|
|create content google||1|
|content google docs||1|
|google docs directly||1|
|docs directly publish||1|
|directly publish article||1|