5/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 4090 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Shuffle your Slides with just a simple click or automatically. The most powerful Slides Randomizer on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Random Slides?
The Random Slides has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Random Slides have?
The Random Slides has a user base of 4090 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Random Slides?
The cost of the Random Slides is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Random Slides?
To download Random Slides follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Random Slides
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Random Slides
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Random Slides addon’s description :
|random number generator||3|
|make learning fun||2|
|question answer slides||2|
|effortlessly shuffle presentation||1|
|shuffle presentation make||1|
|presentation make learning||1|
|learning fun start||1|
|fun start every||1|
|start every morning||1|
|every morning different||1|
|morning different presentation||1|
|different presentation ensure||1|
|presentation ensure every||1|
|ensure every slide||1|
|every slide document||1|