4.9/5 (out of 7 reviews ) | 📥 4927 installs | 💲 N/A
It detects changes in spreadsheets, and acts upon them (email etc).
Easily create automated reports, notifications and management tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Reactor?
The Reactor has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Reactor have?
The Reactor has a user base of 4927 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Reactor?
The cost of the Reactor is N/A.
4. How to download the Reactor?
To download Reactor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Reactor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Reactor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Reactor addon’s description :
|would like act||1|
|like act upon||1|
|act upon specific||1|
|upon specific spreadsheet-changes||1|
|specific spreadsheet-changes install||1|
|spreadsheet-changes install addon||1|
|install addon let||1|
|addon let watch||1|
|let watch specific||1|
|watch specific columns||1|
|specific columns even||1|
|columns even better||1|
|even better create||1|
|better create formula||1|
|create formula triggers||1|