5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1072 installs | 💲 N/A
A fresh new CRM, built right into Salesforce, Gmail, and Slack
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Refresh?
The Refresh has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Refresh have?
The Refresh has a user base of 1072 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Refresh?
The cost of the Refresh is N/A.
4. How to download the Refresh?
To install Refresh follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Refresh
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Refresh
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Refresh addon’s description :
|refresh new kind||1|
|new kind crm||1|
|kind crm lives||1|
|crm lives right||1|
|lives right inside||1|
|right inside salesforce||1|
|inside salesforce gmail||1|
|salesforce gmail slack||1|
|gmail slack rather||1|
|slack rather requiring||1|
|rather requiring sales||1|
|requiring sales reps||1|
|sales reps fill||1|
|reps fill forms||1|
|fill forms important||1|