Remove Rows and Files
2.7/5 (out of 17 reviews ) | 📥 32365 installs | 💲 N/A
Remove Google Sheet rows and columns, crop, trim spaces, and unhide rows with data. Note: replaces “Remove Blank Rows (and more!)” add-on.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Remove Rows and Files?
The Remove Rows and Files has a rating of 2.7 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Remove Rows and Files have?
The Remove Rows and Files has a user base of 32365 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Remove Rows and Files?
The cost of the Remove Rows and Files is N/A.
4. How to download the Remove Rows and Files?
To install Remove Rows and Files follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Remove Rows and Files
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Remove Rows and Files
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Remove Rows and Files addon’s description :
|blank rows columns||3|
|need quickly remove||1|
|quickly remove blank||1|
|remove blank rows||1|
|rows columns need||1|
|columns need crop||1|
|need crop sheet||1|
|crop sheet data||1|
|sheet data need||1|
|data need trim||1|
|need trim cells||1|
|trim cells within||1|
|cells within sheet||1|
|within sheet “remove||1|
|sheet “remove rows||1|