3.4/5 (out of 81 reviews ) | 📥 464316 installs | 💲 N/A
rowCall sorts rows from your main sheet by the column you select and creates individual sheets for every unique cell in that column.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the rowCall?
The rowCall has a rating of 3.4 out of 5 based on 81 reviews.
2. How many active users does the rowCall have?
The rowCall has a user base of 464316 active users.
3. What is the cost of the rowCall?
The cost of the rowCall is N/A.
4. How to download the rowCall?
To download rowCall follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: rowCall
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the rowCall
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the rowCall addon’s description :
|form response sheet||3|
|automatic setting enabled||2|
|results form response||2|
|rowcall filters rows||1|
|filters rows main||1|
|rows main google||1|
|main google sheet||1|
|google sheet whatever||1|
|sheet whatever column||1|
|whatever column select||1|
|column select creates||1|
|select creates individual||1|
|creates individual sheets||1|
|individual sheets every||1|
|sheets every unique||1|