1/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 3617 installs | 💲 N/A
Sage One is the simple way for freelancers, sole traders and small businesses to keep on top of cashflow, invoicing and payroll – now integrated to work with Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Sage One?
The Sage One has a rating of 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Sage One have?
The Sage One has a user base of 3617 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Sage One?
The cost of the Sage One is N/A.
4. How to download the Sage One?
To download Sage One follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Sage One
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Sage One
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Sage One addon’s description :
|trusted around world||1|
|around world freelancers||1|
|world freelancers business-owners||1|
|freelancers business-owners accountants||1|
|business-owners accountants sage||1|
|accountants sage one||1|
|sage one makes||1|
|one makes keeping||1|
|makes keeping cash||1|
|keeping cash flow||1|
|cash flow invoicing||1|
|flow invoicing accounting||1|
|invoicing accounting super-simple||1|
|accounting super-simple training||1|
|super-simple training required||1|