Salesforce Connector for G Suite
4.4/5 (out of 186 reviews ) | 📥 176550 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Salesforce Connector for G Suite?
The Salesforce Connector for G Suite has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 186 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Salesforce Connector for G Suite have?
The Salesforce Connector for G Suite has a user base of 176550 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Salesforce Connector for G Suite?
The cost of the Salesforce Connector for G Suite is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Salesforce Connector for G Suite?
To install Salesforce Connector for G Suite follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Salesforce Connector for G Suite
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Salesforce Connector for G Suite
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Salesforce Connector for G Suite addon’s description :
|reply compose messages||3|
|compose messages using||3|
|gmail google calendar||2|
|integration details provides||2|
|details provides 360-degree||2|
|provides 360-degree view||2|
|360-degree view crm||2|
|view crm information||2|
|open create edit||2|
|create edit relevant||2|
|edit relevant salesforcecom||2|
|relevant salesforcecom contact||2|
|salesforcecom contact lead||2|
|contact lead opportunity||2|
|lead opportunity custom||2|