3.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 416 installs | 💲 N/A
Execute and schedule Salesforce reports within Google Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Salesforce Loader?
The Salesforce Loader has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Salesforce Loader have?
The Salesforce Loader has a user base of 416 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Salesforce Loader?
The cost of the Salesforce Loader is N/A.
4. How to download the Salesforce Loader?
To download Salesforce Loader follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Salesforce Loader
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Salesforce Loader
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Salesforce Loader addon’s description :
|connect salesforce download||1|
|salesforce download reports||1|
|download reports google||1|
|reports google sheets||1|
|google sheets 2000||1|
|sheets 2000 rows||1|
|2000 rows limit||1|