Save Emails and Attachments
3.8/5 (out of 724 reviews ) | 📥 2028830 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Save Emails and Attachments?
The Save Emails and Attachments has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 724 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Save Emails and Attachments have?
The Save Emails and Attachments has a user base of 2028830 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Save Emails and Attachments?
The cost of the Save Emails and Attachments is N/A.
4. How to download the Save Emails and Attachments?
To download Save Emails and Attachments follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Save Emails and Attachments
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Save Emails and Attachments
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Save Emails and Attachments addon’s description :
|folder google drive||4|
|gmail google drive||2|
|help manual https||2|
|manual https digitalinspirationcom||2|
|https digitalinspirationcom docs||2|
|digitalinspirationcom docs ga02||2|
|file attachments specific||2|
|attachments specific types||2|
|save emails email||1|
|emails email backup||1|
|email backup archiving||1|
|backup archiving tool||1|
|archiving tool gmail||1|
|tool gmail lets||1|
|gmail lets automatically||1|