Scott’s Crypto Functions
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 133 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Scott’s Crypto Functions?
The Scott’s Crypto Functions has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Scott’s Crypto Functions have?
The Scott’s Crypto Functions has a user base of 133 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Scott’s Crypto Functions?
The cost of the Scott’s Crypto Functions is N/A.
4. How to download the Scott’s Crypto Functions?
To install Scott’s Crypto Functions follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Scott’s Crypto Functions
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Scott’s Crypto Functions
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Scott’s Crypto Functions addon’s description :
|adds “ethbalance rpcurl||1|
|“ethbalance rpcurl addr||1|
|rpcurl addr “ercbalance||1|
|addr “ercbalance rpcurl||1|
|“ercbalance rpcurl tokenaddr||1|
|rpcurl tokenaddr addr||1|
|tokenaddr addr custom||1|