3.8/5 (out of 82 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
Create and insert blocks for MIT’s Scratch programming language into your Docs and Slides just by typing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Scratch Blocks?
The Scratch Blocks has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 82 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Scratch Blocks have?
The Scratch Blocks has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Scratch Blocks?
The cost of the Scratch Blocks is N/A.
4. How to download the Scratch Blocks?
To install Scratch Blocks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Scratch Blocks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Scratch Blocks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Scratch Blocks addon’s description :
|add-on helps generate||1|
|helps generate images||1|
|generate images blocks||1|
|images blocks mit’s||1|
|blocks mit’s scratch||1|
|mit’s scratch programming||1|
|scratch programming language||1|
|programming language quickly||1|
|language quickly insert||1|
|quickly insert google||1|
|insert google docs||1|
|google docs slides||1|