Screen Capture to Video File
2.9/5 (out of 7 reviews ) | 📥 23416 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Capture content of screen, individual windows or tabs. Save the video to Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Screen Capture to Video File?
The Screen Capture to Video File has a rating of 2.9 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Screen Capture to Video File have?
The Screen Capture to Video File has a user base of 23416 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Screen Capture to Video File?
The cost of the Screen Capture to Video File is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Screen Capture to Video File?
To download Screen Capture to Video File follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Screen Capture to Video File
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Screen Capture to Video File
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Screen Capture to Video File addon’s description :
|app fun simple||1|
|fun simple easy||1|
|simple easy screen||1|
|easy screen capture||1|
|screen capture recorder||1|
|capture recorder computer||1|
|recorder computer capture||1|
|computer capture recorder||1|
|capture recorder free||1|
|recorder free recorder||1|
|free recorder capture||1|
|recorder capture content||1|