Search Analytics for Sheets
4.2/5 (out of 220 reviews ) | 📥 156818 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Retrieve data and create automatic backups from Google Search Console™ into Google Sheets™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Search Analytics for Sheets?
The Search Analytics for Sheets has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 220 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Search Analytics for Sheets have?
The Search Analytics for Sheets has a user base of 156818 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Search Analytics for Sheets?
The cost of the Search Analytics for Sheets is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Search Analytics for Sheets?
To install Search Analytics for Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Search Analytics for Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Search Analytics for Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Search Analytics for Sheets addon’s description :
|version fixed small||3|
|fixed small issue||3|
|2016-31-10 version added||2|
|version small fix||2|
|search analytics sheets||1|
|analytics sheets allows||1|
|sheets allows retrieve||1|
|allows retrieve query||1|
|retrieve query page||1|
|query page clicks||1|
|page clicks data||1|
|clicks data on-demand||1|
|data on-demand verified||1|
|on-demand verified websites||1|
|verified websites google||1|