Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 27465 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Take a list of student names in a Google Doc™ and send to Google Slides™ as a grid of student tiles for creating seating charts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler?
The Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler have?
The Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler has a user base of 27465 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler?
The cost of the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler?
To install Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Seating Chart Slides by Alice Keeler addon’s description :
|create seating charts||1|
|seating charts word||1|
|charts word sorts||1|
|word sorts put||1|
|sorts put list||1|
|put list student||1|
|list student names||1|