4/5 (out of 12 reviews ) | 📥 45748 installs | 💲 N/A
These texts are pulled from the Sefaria Library of Jewish Texts (sefaria.org), an open-source project aiming to translate all of the major Jewish texts, interlink them, and provide an interface online to access them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Sefaria Library?
The Sefaria Library has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Sefaria Library have?
The Sefaria Library has a user base of 45748 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Sefaria Library?
The cost of the Sefaria Library is N/A.
4. How to download the Sefaria Library?
To download Sefaria Library follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Sefaria Library
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Sefaria Library
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Sefaria Library addon’s description :
|add-on enables addition||1|
|enables addition jewish||1|
|addition jewish texts||1|
|jewish texts google||1|
|texts google docs||1|
|google docs direct||1|
|docs direct reference||1|
|direct reference exodus||1|
|reference exodus search||1|
|exodus search term||1|