5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1382 installs | 💲 N/A
Experiment with machine learning language models.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Semantic Reactor?
The Semantic Reactor has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Semantic Reactor have?
The Semantic Reactor has a user base of 1382 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Semantic Reactor?
The cost of the Semantic Reactor is N/A.
4. How to download the Semantic Reactor?
To install Semantic Reactor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Semantic Reactor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Semantic Reactor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Semantic Reactor addon’s description :
|cutting-edge nlu models||1|
|nlu models comfort||1|
|models comfort google||1|
|comfort google sheets||1|
|google sheets write||1|
|sheets write responses||1|
|write responses select||1|
|responses select model||1|
|select model select||1|
|model select ranking||1|
|select ranking method||1|
|ranking method send||1|