Sheets Pages Manager
4.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 18178 installs | 💲 N/A
Manage the pages in your Google Sheets file. Hide/show, protect/un-protect, delete, duplicate, rename, reorder, clear data. v11
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Sheets Pages Manager?
The Sheets Pages Manager has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Sheets Pages Manager have?
The Sheets Pages Manager has a user base of 18178 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Sheets Pages Manager?
The cost of the Sheets Pages Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Sheets Pages Manager?
To download Sheets Pages Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Sheets Pages Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Sheets Pages Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Sheets Pages Manager addon’s description :
|add-on manage pages||1|
|manage pages google||1|
|pages google sheets||1|
|google sheets file||1|
|sheets file hide||1|
|file hide show||1|
|hide show pages||1|
|show pages protect||1|
|pages protect un-protect||1|
|protect un-protect pages||1|