Sheets to JSON
1.5/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 20737 installs | 💲 N/A
Sheets to JSON is a Google Sheets Add-on that converts JSON into named ranges in a Google Sheet and vice versa.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Sheets to JSON?
The Sheets to JSON has a rating of 1.5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Sheets to JSON have?
The Sheets to JSON has a user base of 20737 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Sheets to JSON?
The cost of the Sheets to JSON is N/A.
4. How to download the Sheets to JSON?
To download Sheets to JSON follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Sheets to JSON
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Sheets to JSON
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Sheets to JSON addon’s description :
|sheets json google||1|
|json google sheets||1|
|google sheets add-on||1|
|sheets add-on converts||1|
|add-on converts json||1|
|converts json named||1|
|json named ranges||1|
|named ranges google||1|
|ranges google sheet||1|
|google sheet vice||1|
|sheet vice versa||1|
|vice versa features||1|