SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis
4.6/5 (out of 76 reviews ) | 📥 13201 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis?
The SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 76 reviews.
2. How many active users does the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis have?
The SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis has a user base of 13201 active users.
3. What is the cost of the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis?
The cost of the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis?
To download SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the SheetsFinance | Stock Market Analysis addon’s description :
|analyst stock ratings||4|
|historical dividend data||3|
|real time price||2|
|time price quotes||2|
|day moving average||2|
|historical price data||2|
|real time second||2|
|data type analyst||2|
|improvements bug fixing||2|
|data addition new||2|
|addition new stocks||2|
|added real-time historical||2|
|real-time historical data||2|
|added analyst stock||2|
|sheetsfinance connects google||1|