SignHero for Gmail
4.7/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 538 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the SignHero for Gmail?
The SignHero for Gmail has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the SignHero for Gmail have?
The SignHero for Gmail has a user base of 538 active users.
3. What is the cost of the SignHero for Gmail?
The cost of the SignHero for Gmail is N/A.
4. How to download the SignHero for Gmail?
To download SignHero for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: SignHero for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the SignHero for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the SignHero for Gmail addon’s description :
|store signed documents||2|
|note browser might||1|
|browser might block||1|
|might block pop-ups||1|
|block pop-ups crucial||1|
|pop-ups crucial add-on||1|
|crucial add-on work||1|
|add-on work add-on||1|
|work add-on seems||1|
|add-on seems stuck||1|
|seems stuck first||1|
|stuck first time||1|
|first time run||1|
|time run check||1|
|run check browser’s||1|