Simple JSON Import
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 626 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
The easiest way to import JSON to Google Sheets via JSON File and JSON API.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Simple JSON Import?
The Simple JSON Import has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Simple JSON Import have?
The Simple JSON Import has a user base of 626 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Simple JSON Import?
The cost of the Simple JSON Import is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Simple JSON Import?
To install Simple JSON Import follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Simple JSON Import
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Simple JSON Import
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Simple JSON Import addon’s description :
|upload files call||1|
|files call api||1|
|call api transfer||1|
|api transfer json||1|
|transfer json data||1|
|json data select||1|
|data select json||1|