Slack for Gmail
4/5 (out of 1072 reviews ) | 📥 5249832 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Slack for Gmail?
The Slack for Gmail has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 1072 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Slack for Gmail have?
The Slack for Gmail has a user base of 5249832 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Slack for Gmail?
The cost of the Slack for Gmail is N/A.
4. How to download the Slack for Gmail?
To download Slack for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Slack for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Slack for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Slack for Gmail addon’s description :
|channel direct message||2|
|add message include||2|
|message include attachments||2|
|slack add-on gmail||1|
|add-on gmail helps||1|
|gmail helps move||1|
|helps move conversations||1|
|move conversations along||1|
|conversations along bringing||1|
|along bringing context||1|
|bringing context email||1|
|context email slack||1|
|email slack channel||1|
|slack channel direct||1|
|direct message add||1|