4.3/5 (out of 47 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
Snip provides a convenient way to crop scanned worksheets and save the resulting images to Google Drive in an organized way.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Snip?
The Snip has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Snip have?
The Snip has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Snip?
The cost of the Snip is N/A.
4. How to download the Snip?
To install Snip follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Snip
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Snip
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Snip addon’s description :
|snip add-on google||1|
|add-on google forms||1|
|google forms help||1|
|forms help teachers||1|
|help teachers turn||1|
|teachers turn printed||1|
|turn printed worksheets||1|
|printed worksheets digital||1|
|worksheets digital forms||1|
|digital forms snip||1|
|forms snip users||1|
|snip users easily||1|