Speed Uploader for Google Drive
3.9/5 (out of 72 reviews ) | 📥 50318 installs | 💲 Free of charge
It allows you to register folders uploading frequently and upload files to them directly. Provides multiple simultaneous uploads.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Speed Uploader for Google Drive?
The Speed Uploader for Google Drive has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 72 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Speed Uploader for Google Drive have?
The Speed Uploader for Google Drive has a user base of 50318 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Speed Uploader for Google Drive?
The cost of the Speed Uploader for Google Drive is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Speed Uploader for Google Drive?
To install Speed Uploader for Google Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Speed Uploader for Google Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Speed Uploader for Google Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Speed Uploader for Google Drive addon’s description :
|app allows register||1|
|allows register folders||1|
|register folders uploading||1|
|folders uploading frequently||1|
|uploading frequently upload||1|
|frequently upload files||1|
|upload files directly||1|
|files directly also||1|
|directly also provides||1|
|also provides multiple||1|