3.9/5 (out of 230 reviews ) | 📥 2586405 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Split name in a cell into multiple cells and auto-detect its parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Split Names?
The Split Names has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 230 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Split Names have?
The Split Names has a user base of 2586405 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Split Names?
The cost of the Split Names is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Split Names?
To install Split Names follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Split Names
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Split Names
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Split Names addon’s description :
|first last middle||2|
|last middle names||2|
|middle names recognizes||2|
|names recognizes titles||2|
|recognizes titles post-nominals||2|
|names google sheets||2|
|ever need split||1|
|need split first||1|
|split first last||1|
|first last names||1|
|last names different||1|
|names different columns||1|
|different columns add-on||1|
|columns add-on become||1|
|add-on become great||1|