0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 38 installs | 💲 N/A
Run SQL queries on Splitgraph public and private data sources in Google Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Splitgraph?
The Splitgraph has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Splitgraph have?
The Splitgraph has a user base of 38 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Splitgraph?
The cost of the Splitgraph is N/A.
4. How to download the Splitgraph?
To install Splitgraph follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Splitgraph
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Splitgraph
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Splitgraph addon’s description :
|fetch data public||1|
|data public private||1|
|public private data||1|
|private data sets||1|
|data sets manipulate||1|
|sets manipulate flexibility||1|
|manipulate flexibility spreadsheet||1|